What Our Quality Leadership Ranking Means to You
DME is excited to have earned the No. 2 spot on the 2013 Quality Leadership 100 list, coming in just behind Ford. It’s an honor to be recognized among such elite companies. But what truly matters to us is that we continue to live up to your exacting quality needs. Here’s a little bit more about the list and our ongoing quality initiatives.
Read the Report
Quality Leadership 100 Criteria
A leading publication and authority on quality systems, Quality Magazine evaluated over 400 companies on a variety of quality measures, including:
- Continuous improvement and internal quality programs in place
- Contribution of quality to profitability and shareholder value
- Average number of hours monthly that employees receive quality training
- Scrap and rework as a percentage sales
- Warranty costs as a percentage of sales
- Registration to various standards such as ISO
The Tradition Continues
Since 1942, DME has built on our mold technologies leadership by focusing on high quality throughout our organization and our broad line of products and services.
- Employees trained to embrace and support quality
- Quality processes implemented across all levels and departments
- Numerous quality programs in everyday operations